Impressive numbers, but when Jeff Hastedt and Andrew Sklerov founded Brkthru in May 2017, their vision was a paid digital media company unlike any other and not driven by specific milestones.
After decades in the marketing and advertising industry, Jeff and Andrew had experienced first-hand what clients valued most – service. And that’s what they envisioned for Brkthru.
Our five brand pillars express best our meaning of service, because we based them on what is most important to clients:
- Clients hear the word “no” a lot (no, your budget’s too small; no, we can’t start that soon), so we start with “yes.”
- They need a partner who listens (and doesn’t do all the talking), so we’re all ears.
- Clients have fixed budgets, so we work hard to make every dollar work.
- They have quick turn-around times, and we work 24/7 to get the job done.
- Clients don’t want cookie-cutter campaigns, so we create custom plans every time.
“If you said when we started Brkthru that we would be nearly 150 employees and reach this revenue, I would not have been surprised,” said Co-Founder & Managing Director Jeff Hastedt. “I am surprised that we accomplished this in just six years.”
Another major accomplishment was Brkthru honored to make the 2022 Inc. 5000 “Fastest-Growing Private Companies.” This an annual look at the most successful companies within the economy’s dynamic segment of independent businesses has included well-known names such as Facebook, Chobani, Under Armour, Microsoft, Patagonia.
Andrew Sklerov said, “Our growth so far is evidence that clients come to Brkthru and stay (in an industry where 40% of clients expect to fire their agency in the next six months). It’s proof that the business model on which we founded Brkthru in 2017 works.
We owe this to our dedicated and hard-working team members, and to our clients who trust us to care for their digital media campaigns.”